Acceptable Use Policy
LAST UPDATED: June 1, 2016
- No Misuse of the Service. You agree not to misuse the Service. For example, you may not:
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for promotion of illegal activities;
- impersonate another person through the Service or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
- publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, IGotThis App’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of IGotThis App’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure;
- access or search the Services by any means other than IGotThis App’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service; or
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Content Standards. You may not post any Content on the Service that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, or physical or mental injury to any other person or the risk of loss or damage to any property;
- violates of any applicable law, any intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity;
- is defamatory, libelous or threatening or that constitutes hate speech; or
- contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
For questions about these or any IGotThis App terms or policies, email us at terms-questions@iGotThis App.com.